An established construction company based in Lagos with projects nationwide is currently recruiting for a qualified candidate
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Tender documentation, negotiation and award administration
- Producing site start budgets and monthly site valuations, including cost to complete assessments
- Managing the billing process to minimize capital usage
- Pricing up variations and re-measuring subcontractor accounts.
- Participate and advise the impact of variations/design cost control/value engineering;
- Participate and advise on program/delay issues arising from change/variation and to prepare claims for extensions of time;
- Prepare, negotiate and settle final accounts;
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Helping Business Development with sales and marketing activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a good degree in Quantity Surveying with at least 5-10 years proven track record with solid periods of employment on Build, civil and infrastructure Projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Civils, M & E engineering works and measurements
- NIQS Professional qualification and prior consulting background would be an added advantage
- Creative and logical approach to tasks
- A successful track record of converting tenders
- First-rate analytical and communication skills necessary with proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and CAD systems
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495197 to apply for this job .