Monumental Solutions operators of Monumental Solutions LLC, is America’s leading provider in cutting-edge I.T Solutions and Staff Augmentation services for small and large business entities in the Virginia area and we also provide services in the commercial space and some well identified federal government agencies. Monumental Solutions USA is expanding our business portfolio into the international market industry with the introduction of Monumental Global Solutions. Monumental Global Solutions will specialize in the re-conceptualization of ideas that are meant to change the trajectory of modern financial independency for citizens of every country we establish our business presence in.
Position Description Overview:
- The Marketing and Advertising Manager role is critical in the revenue growth and client acquisition rate of the company as a strong support system to the General Manager. There is considerable potential to grow our anticipated products that we intend to introduce to the Nigerian market nationwide with both existing and projected customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion by developing our sales networks in the existing markets. This role is suited for someone who is able to work closely with the General Manager and also individually implement marketing and advertising plans to carry out high volume sales goals, aggressive marketing approach. This individual must possess extensive networking capabilities, great communication skills, a team player and a professional sales person who has worked in a similar role for a high demanding sales and marketing-based product company.
- Responsibilities and Expectations of the Marketing and Advertising Manager (Projected Monthly Sales Goal: Six million copies of product. Equivalent of N1,260, 000,000. Monthly in Revenue
- Meets or exceeds company monthly sales goal allocated to him/her.
- Overseas creation and diversion of company’s press releases, marketing strategies and implementation plans.
- Create designs, print company adverts and publication materials.
- Expands product solutions and offers to distributors, contracted marketers, retailers, agents and clients/customers.
- Working closely with the General Manager to create marketing brand objectives on a consistent basis to increase revenue generation.
- Analyzing market trends and recommends changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback from clients and customers.
- Gathers and analyse customer insight.
- Takes calculated risks based on data driven analytics.
- Develops and lead a marketing team to establish and execute new concepts, business models, channels and part over to position business as innovator and leader.
- Collaborates with the Sales Manager and other team members to source developed strategic partnership activities and implement the executioner train work and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Nurtures and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 6+ years in the high volume sales and marketing industry and 3+ years’ experience in Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumers (B2C) marketing with an emphasis on new product business development required.
- 5-8 years proven senior level experience in people and resources management.
- A proven record of a successful business acumen in the last 2 years and a successful track record in marketing, advertisement and sales in the last 2 years either in the private or commercial new business industry, preferably in the lottery related industry.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a high demanding sales environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Business Development/ Business Management or equivalent work experience required. Master’s Degree/ Undergraduate certificate or PHD in the business and marketing related field/industry a Plus +. Chartered institute of Marketing Certificate is a plus.
- Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication and integration barriers of the business and marketing industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various business and marketing languages.
- Must have a flexible working time and must be willing to work under the supervision of the General Manager.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495053 to apply for this job .