Monumental Solutions operators of Monumental Solutions LLC, is America’s leading provider in cutting-edge I.T Solutions and Staff Augmentation services for small and large business entities in the Virginia area and we also provide services in the commercial space and some well identified federal government agencies. Monumental Solutions USA is expanding our business portfolio into the international market industry with the introduction of Monumental Global Solutions. Monumental Global Solutions will specialize in the re-conceptualization of ideas that are meant to change the trajectory of modern financial independency for citizens of every country we establish our business presence in.
The General Manager role is extremely critical in the growth and revenue generation for the company. There is considerable potential to grow our anticipated products we intend to introduce to the Nigerian market nationwide with both existing and projected customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion by developing our sales networks in the existing markets. This role is suited for someone who is able to implement strategic plans to carry out high sales volume goals, an aggressive marketing approach. Theses individual must possess extensive networking capabilities, great communication skills, and a professional sales expert who have worked in a similar role for a high demanding sales and marketing-based product company.
General Manager is responsible for managing the regional P&L with a focus on driving profitable sales, delivering sophisticated customer service, and efficiently managing the distribution office and staff members. A large part of the position’s emphasis is on customer development, sales management and sales training, and as a result, it is estimated that 80% of the time will be spent in the field with customers and/or with the sales team to increase effectiveness and grow revenues.
Reports to the Managing Director/CEO
- Responsibilities and Expectations of the General Manager (Projected Monthly Sales Goal: six (6) Million copies of product. Equivalent of N 1,260, 000,000. Monthly in Revenue
- Develop strategies and implementing ideas to actualize the company’s daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Oversee the management of the sales, distribution office, inventory and administrative functions. Currently the personnel total is in start-up mode and over time will increase significantly in size.
- Identify profitable clients/customers, and lead the organization to build the business with these customers.
- Continually improve the supporting executive members and the sales team by reinforcing sales training and utilizing proven sales processes.
- Personally manage key relationships with senior level clients/customers in select targeted jurisdictions.
- Provide field leadership to all direct reports with appropriate coaching and ride-along training in the sales territory.
- Hire, train and develop direct reports and approve other key personnel hiring to support the growth in the region.
- Represent the company in negotiations with distributors, marketers, promoters, agents, customers and other key contacts to secure the most effective representation of the company.
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans with, and for the executive members as well as the team/staff of the company for the acquisition of progressive sales leads and prospects.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations to distributors, retailers, agents, customers and internal staff.
- Sets short- and long-term sales strategies and implementation plan.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement production, marketing field, and technical services policies and practices, coordinating actions with the corporate staff.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding daily, weekly and monthly sales performance.
- Maintains accurate records of all product pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company, federal and state government policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team members accordingly.
- Insures that all subordinate management team and sales personnel meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes accordingly.
- Maintains a great contact and a professional relationship with all distributors, retailers, agents and customers in our market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Must be aware of federal and state variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales.
- Must work, strategize to develop and maintain major distribution business contacts.
- Exemplify and support established performance expectations and service values of all team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7+ years in the high volume sales and Marketing industry and 5+ years’ experience in Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumers (B2C) marketing with an emphasis on new product business development required.
- 7-10 years proven senior level experience in people and resources management.
- A proven record of successful business acumen in the last 3 years and a successful track record in sales and marketing in the last 3 years either the private or commercial new business industry, preferably in the lottery related industry.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a high demanding sales environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Business Development/ Business Management or equivalent work experience required. Master’s Degree / Undergraduate certificate or PHD in the business and marketing related field/industry a Plus +.
- Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication and integration barriers of the business and marketing industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various business and marketing languages.
- Must have a flexible working time and must be will to work under duress.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495048 to apply for this job .