We are seeking an Executive Assistant for a network marketing company in Lagos. We are a start-up, but are planning on rapid growth. Ideally we would like someone who can grow with the company and rise in the ranks. Please read the ENTIRE job description before applying.
- Interacting with distributors and assisting them with questions and ensuring they are happy
- Recruiting new distributors and explaining the business concept to them
- Overseeing distribution and order fulfillment at times
- Speaking to groups at churches, schools, etc.
- Managing office activities and various procurement roles
- Various social engagement activities
- Speaking at Churches on Sundays after the service. (approx. 2 Sundays a month)
- Must be a female
- Posses excellent communication skills. (Please do not apply unless you have a strong command of the English language. If you are unable to identify grammatical errors in documents, you will not be able to function in this role.)
- Be comfortable speaking to groups and presenting. You will be required to speak in front of audiences of up to 100 people of various socio-economic backgrounds. That means everything from university students to Lekki housewives, so you should feel confident going into a variety of circumstances and presenting.
- Have an upbeat and happy attitude. Customers and distributors will feed off of your energy so we need someone who can keep a positive and excited energy going.
- Be well-organised.
- Excel at sales and marketing. You will be required to make cold calls to various venues so I will need someone who is comfortable speaking to new people and getting meetings.
Please provide us with your CV and a well-written cover letter about yourself that describes what your goals are and why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495029 to apply for this job .