We at Mannastores help businesses and individuals buy original products from United Kingdom or United States and deliver to anywhere in Nigeria. Due to rapid expansion and focus on serving our esteemed customers better with unparalleled appetite to deliver greater value at all times, we call on exceptional candidates to come and build an empire within our fine and progressive company.
- We require a bright candidate to fill the position of an Operations Manager in our progressive company.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Demonstrates self-belief
- Shows integrity
- Is committed to service excellence
- Cares about customers, colleagues and our social agenda
- Is continuously developing
- Is results driven
- Has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrates high energy
- A team player
- A great communicator
- Leads and inspires
- Is involved and committed
- Qualifications may include Bsc/HND Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Sciences, etc(Min 2:1 or Upper Credit) Experience of leading a team or department with track record of proven achievements is very essential. Minimum of 3 to 4 years of sound experience in a leadership position is desirable.
- The right candidate must be highly numerate, analytical, focused, result oriented and an excellent motivator of his team.
- Good knowledge of business processes, excellent business acumen, sound emotional intelligence and high level of integrity.
The right candidate will enjoy an excellent working environment, good remuneration, training and career development program on offer. The chance to undertake overseas training for career development long term depending on dedication and result of the individual.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495010 to apply for this job .