We at Manna Stores help businesses and individuals buy original products from United Kingdom or United States and deliver to anywhere in Nigeria. We have offices in London, Texas and Lagos. Due to rapid expansion and focus on serving our esteemed customers better with unparalleled appetite to deliver greater value at all times, we call on exceptional candidates to come and build an empire within our fine and progressive company. Our environment is inspiring so is our development programs to build those leaders of tomorrow for our community.
We are one of the fastest growing indigenous eCommerce firms in Nigeria and in need of a very qualified and suitable candidate to fill this role
- Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards
- Create a look consistent with the company’s entire consumer facing products - while pleasing our users.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator,Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Market and promote products and features so users understand what they're getting and what the benefits are.
- BSC/HND in computer Science or any other related field.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in visual designing
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website.
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills; solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495007 to apply for this job .