Naija Parents seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Writing blogs about Entertainment news fashion and new trends in the country on a daily basis. 7 days in a week
- Source for news and content in the form of write-ups, articles, pictures and videos
- Write and source for engaging and interesting content for our social media platforms.
- Create witty and engaging multi-media content for our Websites and social media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Google+ and Youtube)
- Managing social media content to raise public awareness.
- Review website regularly to check for errors, omissions, invalid or inappropriate content.
- Source for and recommend Graphic Design content to depict article and blog news.
- Browse internet to check for trending topics and advise how we can optimize our social media content and capabilities.
- Create, correct, and manage published content (images, video and written).
- Network with friend to ensure growth of followership on twitter, Facebook and instagram.
- Take lead as organizations social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required.
- Fostering cooperation and interaction with other blogs and develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
Requirement and Qualification
- Experience in the following is not mandatory but will be a big plus:
- Have or manage an existing active blog site
- Experience in designing Facebook Timeline cover, profile pictures/ thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog design etc
- Experience designing, create and manage promotions, Newsletter and Social ad campaigns.
- Experience in using tools like Wordpress, Mail chimp, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Flash, Illustrator)
- Employee can work from a home, daily update/weekly update will be required.
- You should have adequate experience using Wordpress platform
- Candidate must have a passion for entertainment and trending news stories.
- Candidate must be someone who enjoys staying online, surfing the internet and social media 24/7.
- You must be able to work from your own space unsupervised.
- You should own a laptop and internet modem. But If you prefer blogging with mobile phone, please ensure you're an EXPERT in blogging with phone.
- Please do not apply if you are a Freelance blogger/writer who works for other blogs.
- We want a full time exclusive blogger.
- 1-2 years writing online, blogs, articles, social media content etc.
- Ability to track trends and provide a fresh perspective on entertainment, fashion, celebrity news
- Experience managing social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc. is a plus
- Social media savvy
- Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest trends in the country and have a flair for reviewing products, services, events, trends and know how to spread the word around
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format with a touch of wittiness and humour.
- Content editing and proof reading
- Good computer skills
- English as native language.
- Good copy-writing skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495005 to apply for this job .