Tar Global Placement Consulting is the trusted Canadian Immigration Consultancy in Nigeria. Our goal is to seamlessly support our clients in obtaining their Canadian Visa and Permanent residence.
- The Receptionist/Front Desk Rep is the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the organization.
- The Front Desk Rep will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. Also, will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- The Receptionist is the “face” of the company for all visitors and so responsible for the first impression of the company.
- It is compulsory to have a friendly and easygoing personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- Competence in dealing with complaints and giving information as well as a customer-oriented approach are essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer questions, address complaints and give suitable information
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Accept and sign the delivery of letters, packages etc. and distribute them either personally or through an inter office dispatching system
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc. Check, sort and forward e-mails
- Monitor office supplies stock and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files and maintain financial sheets with office expenses and costs
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, appointment schedules etc.)
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Familiarity with the use office machines (eg PC, printer, copier
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, priorities and work under pressure
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Good problem-solving skills
- Tertiary level qualification – Diploma or higher; additional qualifications will be a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494978 to apply for this job .