We are in the business of producing outstanding creative print and digital solutions. Our range of solutions cover photography both in studio and on location, photobooks, large format, packaging, magazines, on line web to print ecommerce solutions for photobooks and both business and personal stationery and finally cardboard engineering.
We sustain our innovation culture with ground-breaking technologies in such a way that it results in outstanding and memorable customer experiences and for our staff a greater technical understanding of our various products and solutions plus practical knowledge of their chosen career.
- Experience in a related job; and understanding of production value chain in photography industry are required.
- Candidates must have understanding of Total Quality Management. Experience in photography or prints industry will be an edge.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Processes (SOP)and quality awareness are implemented, understood and practiced by all employees.
- Ensure Quality and Safety standards in the products are met by training of personnel, close monitoring of the processing and improvement of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in production environment.
- Ensure a high standard and reliability of analytical work is achieved and maintained.
- Ensure continuous improvement in quality according to monitoring scheme.
- Ensure continuous improvements on the product quality from time to time by implementing new ideas and better ways of operations.
- Provide Quality Management Support to all units
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494969 to apply for this job .