An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The role of an analyst is to help organizations understand the challenges before them to make this transition and to ensure that the needs and expectations of the client are represented correctly in the final solution.
- Each company needs to define the specific roles and responsibilities that an analyst plays in their organization. However, the general roles and responsibilities of an analyst are defined below.
- In general, the analyst is responsible for ensuring that the requirements set forth by the business are captured and documented correctly before the solution is developed and implemented.
- In some companies, this person might be called a Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Systems Analyst or a Requirements Analyst.
- While each of these titles has their particular nuances, the main responsibility of each is the same - to capture and document the requirements needed to implement a solution to meet the clients' business needs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494963 to apply for this job .