Rydal Mews is a limited liability company focusing on real estate management and property development.
With our comprehensive vision based on a diverse range of activities in the field of real estate development we are renowned for purchasing, selling and developing land and management of real estate properties.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market full landscape services
- Work closely with the Marketing department/ unit to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Manage client communication tools such as the corporate website and liaising with the web administrators
- Secure profitable transactions and grow the business portfolio.
- Open business development dialogs with strategic customers. Interest is to build large strategic transactional accounts
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth
- Minimum Qualification: BSC/HND
- Years of Experience: 2-3 YEARS RELATED
- Preferably a settled person, not fresh
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494954 to apply for this job .