A Document Controller maintains and manages all important documents either for a particular project or whole organization and assures that it is easily accessible and stored.
- Checking quality of document.
- Monitoring processes
- Setting up project filling systems.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required
- Setting up project filling system.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494938 to apply for this job .