We require the services of an executive assistant to the senior engineer in the company.
- Conserves Senior Engineer's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the engineer internally and externally; providing liaison between the engineer, key executives, and employees; publishing the corporate newsletter.
- Represents the engineer by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494932 to apply for this job .