Almex Integrated Services is global organization of independent engineering and consulting firms, with a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization. We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design. Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings.
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers.
- Management of Material Resources; Excellent communication, organization & time management skills
- Competitive Salary, annual bonus
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494922 to apply for this job .