This role is to work for smart and young Finance company based in Lagos, with core areas of FX, Money Transfer, BDC and remittance for locals and Nigerians in diaspora. Its is part of a group of Software Company headquartered in Lagos with offices in the UK.
- Surveying all group websites for legal, brand and security compliance
- meeting with editing, marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and appearance in line with group brand guidelines
- Using web content management systems to analyse website usage statistics
- Updating website daily with genuinely sourced exchange rates and content
- Promoting information about the website to target customers and partners
- Carrying out quality assurance checks on content
- Reporting technical problems to IT support staff
- Dealing with legal issues, such as copyright and data protection
- Experience in building content for websites and/or intranets
- Setup and delivered a similar service for multiple websites using a CMS
- Knowledge and understanding of web content management
- A keen writer and advocate of web content
- An understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright
- Ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- Excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to write for a target audience
- Creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- Attention to detail
- Ability to source daily exchange rates from various financial agents and communicate with Bureau De Change managers, Banks and other customers asking for rates.
- Update all social media pages and respond to user queries.
- Report issues/problems for WordPress CMS to agreed SLAs
- Define dashboards to show agreed set of website usage and hosting metrics reports
- Identify and suggest existing or new emerging standards and best practice for the service
- Manage your time to deliver activities to agreed timescales
- Follow all agreed processes for the applications team and the wider business
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the post
- There will be adhoc tasks to perform on other group websites at short notice
What's in for you:
- Attractive Salary
- Opportunity to work from home at least 2 days a week.
- Weekly allocation of Airtime for your mobile
- Work with a world class team
- Other perks included
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494921 to apply for this job .