Construction Company seeks to recruit a procurement professional who would be responsible for the sourcing and purchasing of quality goods and services from trustworthy suppliers for the Company, within its approved budget for each department in line with the procurement policy.
- Devise and utilize beneficial sourcing strategies to get quality suppliers on the most profitable terms.
- Develop a pool of vendors across board in different locations on Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- To prepare and issue purchase orders and to maintain information on suppliers, screens procurement requests, call for quotations, evaluate quotations and issue purchase orders to the competitive vendors.
- Develop reporting systems for each departments to ensure accurate inventory of goods and availability of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries. And prepare SLA's for all vendors and suppliers.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Prepares cost / benefit analysis
- Team up with key persons to ensure the clarity on the specifications and expectations of each order/purchase.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Membership of a procurement professional organization (CIPS, NCIPSM) is an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494914 to apply for this job .