A construction company seeks to recruit an experienced HR personnel that would develops policies, direct and coordinate human resources activities and systems, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, training.
- Handle Recruitment, interviews, tests, and hire best candidates to fill vacant positions.
- Administer employee appraisal process
- Develop learning policies to ensure an efficient and utilisation of training resource consistent with the company’s business objectives and coach senior and junior level staff
- Ensure structure and design used and developed delivers max productivity growth and ROI
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Carry out regular survey of remuneration levels and making recommendations based on market price. And prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations that affect human resources function and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Develop and maintain policies to attract and retain the required skills and calibre to encourage employee’s optimum contribution and ensure employee retention.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial capacity.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Human Resource Management or Psychology.
- Knowledge of principles of HR management including organisation, staffing, budgeting, and reporting.
- Should be CIPM certified.
- Other professional certifications and qualifications e.g an M.Sc are an added advantage.
- Great interpersonal and people management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494912 to apply for this job .