A Luxurious boutique hotel in Abuja is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager with the main responsibilities of building the business market position by locating, developing, building, managing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Including maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction, and staff development within established quality standard, responsible for management and discipline of all hotel staff.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Creates an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction.
- Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
- Deals with the public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Company's mission statement.
- Prepares financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
Business Development Manager Skills:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. The minimum academic qualification required is HND in relevant subject areas.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494685 to apply for this job .