Brimwell Innovations is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Any relevant degree
Gender preference: Male
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- BSc in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience developing and implementing with WordPress and other Content Management Systems
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494678 to apply for this job .