Our client is a top 5 brand in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry and part of a worldwide group of companies with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Ghana and Dubai.
The job holder will be responsible for the security, management, maintenance and smooth running of James Cubitt companies’ websites.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors
- Maintain all websites delegated by James Cubitt Companies
- Ensure that the sites along with the pages attached to them are in working order
- Review each site and mark out the changes required in it
- Check the level of security in each site and update it
- Make sure that the sites are secured and the user data they may incorporate is also safeguarded
- Ensure that the sites are user friendly and easy to navigate, as these factors affect the performance
- Possess knowledge about the client requirements and analyze the websites accordingly to bring suitable changes in them
- Check the originality of the websites and ensure that the content is not duplicated on other platforms
- Execute a regular follow up and assessment of the performance of the sites
- Analyze the site layouts and structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
- Plan future modifications for the sites and keep abreast with new technologies and software to develop the online presence and success of the sites
- Manage domains and hosting plans for James Cubitt Companies
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field.
- Technical knowledge about the latest developments and internet features
- Ability to manage different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience web design.
- Attention to details
- Strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and clients
- Excellent eye for design and intimate understanding of design elements
- Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver and other web design programs
- Ability to write in a variety of computer languages, such as HTML or Java
- CSS, HTML, PHP and Java coding skills
- Basic database administration skills for MySQL, Access and SQL
- Expert-level understanding of Flash and ActionScript for programming
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Excellent multimedia content development abilities
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494675 to apply for this job .