We are a unique kind of recruitment company. Talent Phase Pan-Africa focuses on partnering with employers to find the right candidates who will augment your organizational objectives. Our recruitment services encompass all levels of professional experience and span a broad range of industries and companies. We get paid only when we successfully complete the job and never charge fees to candidates!
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships.
- Identifying clients’ needs, taking briefs and writing quality job descriptions to attract top talent.
- Sourcing top candidates and building ever expanding talent pool using traditional as well as innovative methods.
- Shortlisting CVs in line with job requests. Ensuring CVs are to the highest standards and reflective of client requests.
- Offer management and negotiation.
- Networking to build business information.
- First degree in Humanities or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment/sales experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing, FMCG or Mining industries, especially across the emerging markets in Africa will be a distinct advantage.
- Extensive recruitment/account management experience, preferably with international exposure.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Account management skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
- Creative thinking
- Strong team player
- Ability to analyse and report accurately
- Excellent project management skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494672 to apply for this job .