- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
- Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
- Delete unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
- Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
- Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494463 to apply for this job .