Our client a pharmaceutical company operating in Nigeria is looking to engage competent professionals to fill the vacancies in their Abuja office.
Position: ACCOUNT AND ADMIN PERSONNEL
They are looking for an accurate accounting clerk to be responsible for financial record keeping. Accounting clerk responsibilities include using specialized ledgers and accounting software to record and process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Well organized
- HND or BSC in Accounting and associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494457 to apply for this job .