Our client a pharmaceutical company operating in Nigeria is looking to engage competent professionals to fill the vacancies in their Abuja office.
They are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The pharmacy sales rep will act as the key link between the company and healthcare professionals and will aim at meeting sales targets.
As a pharmaceutical sales rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and maximize sales growth.
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Proven work experience as a commodity sale rep, pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BSc/HND degree in relevant field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494456 to apply for this job .