Our client a pharmaceutical company operating in Nigeria is looking to engage competent professionals to fill the vacancies in their Abuja office.
Position: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
They are looking for an experienced National sales manager to contribute to the company’s sales objectives. His or her responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
The National sales manager should use creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Ultimately, this person should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc. (Pharm) from recognized University required
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience in a relevant field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494454 to apply for this job .