Summary: Must be creative and possess excellent design and conceptual skills in combination with an in-depth knowledge of the technology and software applications used to create web pages, With up-to-date knowledge to interpret our organizational needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce and create digital Web and digital collateral, social media posts and custom page layouts, email templates, banners, etc. Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for performance and usability.
- Working with design teams, marketing staff and developers to create a consistent and compelling visual style for the company.
- Designing and formatting web pages
- Testing and troubleshooting web page features
- Creating artwork to appear on web pages
- Determines graphical concept by identifying opportunities and needs.
- Meets deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for Design, review and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design brief to record requirements.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Has genuine interest and is passionate about designing for web,
- Good understanding of the web paradigm
- Ability to design excellent web layouts
- Ability to envision and implement content with a right balance of text & visuals
- Ability to translate business requirements into designs
- Ability to design eye-catching marketing/ promotional banners
- Understanding of E-commerce interfaces & technologies
- A general understanding of all aspects of marketing Communications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494445 to apply for this job .