Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry
Cradter Nigeria Limited was founded in 2001 and has since progressed into all areas of the Oil and Gas Field service sector, including offshore and onshore maintenance and operations support, training and consultancy services, Quality Control Services, Engineering Services, equipment Procurement / supply services, equipment installation / commissioning services, personnel and heavy-duty equipment supply and onshore construction services. We are an organization of dedicated business professionals with the analytical skills, personal integrity and business judgment needed to serve clients with a commitment to the highest quality of service. CRADTER NIGERIA LIMITED shared values enable the Partners to bring the collective knowledge, expertise and resources of the Company to each client engagement, to build the business of the Company and to provide the Company’s people with outstanding career opportunities. We also specialize in Management and Environmental Consultancy Services.
- To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management, and organization of CEO’s office.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1–3 years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to multitask
- Secretarial and Organizational skills
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494435 to apply for this job .