This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining internal and external company relationships. Relationship officers can manage relations with clients, providing customer service; they can liaise with other corporate departments, or they may work as human resources (HR) officers, responsible for improving communications and cooperation within the workforce.
This position requires someone with a strong desire to work in a start-up environment and possess a strong desire to play a critical role in the success of the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for customer relations; work closely with clients, trying to satisfy their needs with the company's products. Provide clients with the support and assistance they require, giving advice and support on using company services.
- Encourages communication and collaboration between employees across and within company departments, which, in turn, drives up productivity and fosters innovation.
- Develop progressive and aggressive product positioning that will increase sales volume in the market.
- Create and implement a strategic sales/marketing plan that targets physicians and clinical trial entities (pharmacies, laboratories, hospitals, medical device companies, etc.)
- Developing and ensuring equipment maintenance schedules.
- Manage budgets required to implement plan and deliver results consistent with company objectives.
- Generate, call, and qualify service/sales leads.
- Engage in direct sales activities, including but not limited to office visits, conference exhibitions, dinner meetings, etc.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing literature, and other supporting information for existing and prospective clients.
- Generate periodic reports.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work with suppliers on ensuring on-time deliveries of the necessary materials and products.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- B.Sc in Biological Science or related field.
- 0-3 years’ sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Communication skills and attention to details (Thoroughness).
- Strong organization skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Background in medical or biological sciences.
- Relevant Certifications in Marketing, Safety, Health Regulations or any related field will be an added advantage.
- Able to interact effectively with patients who range from healthy to critically ill; compassionate.
- The candidate must be flexible, self-motivated, and results oriented, with the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Realistic – able to deal with practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
- Good Documentation and analyzing skills
- Good knowledge of Health Regulations, Creating and maintaining a Safe & Effective Environment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494406 to apply for this job .