Responsible for all marketing and sales strategy, processes, resources and activities to boost revenue, profitability and customer base of the business.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieves marketing and sales operational targets and contributes country marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, as well as new service development and existing service enhancement.
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing across country operations to drive service delivery.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Sales, Technical and Finance functions.
- Responsible for forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for accounts.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices;
- monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Coordinate Key Account Manager in management of order-to-cash cycle, including PO Collection, Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments.
- Plan and Monitor all activities of Key Account Manager such as Client Engagement
- Process from bidding to payment, analyzing market strategies, et cetera.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates.
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and deliver
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings and ensures that service benefits / value propositions are available to target markets and accounts.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions.
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand PR and media communications initiatives in country of operations.
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects.
- Supervises and approve output of all team members.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Required Working Experience:
- 5 years work experience in sales and marketing with preference for a telecoms environment.
Relevant professional certifications
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Knowledge of marketing, project/product management in a telecoms environment
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge of PR and Brand communication
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494266 to apply for this job .