Responsible for the design, construction supervision and delivery of the assigned Projects from Inception to Completion
Organizational Level: Supervisor
Job Department: Project Management Office
Reporting to: Head PMO
- Lead the execution of tasks associated with the achievement of the business goals
- Strong focus on the economics and profitability of production or the services rendered
- Employ and deploy projects within budget and deadlines
- Ability to research, generate with accurate data and assemble proposals/technical report writing
- Versatility to function in the 5 major sectors of the economy; oil and gas, energy, real estate, ICT, Construction
- Ensures all Tasks related to Specializations and Functions are duely, regularly and comprehensively completed
- Recommend for effective Project Management suitable standards and policies that will help to improve areas of expertise and the organization’s operations at large
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of all technical activities on the premises of all assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes & standards
- Ensure the effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all functions and all other project participants.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
- Scrutinize the contract documents to ensure that the scope and all amendments are incorporated into plan, drawings, specifications and bill of quantities for execution at site.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Highly accountable to ensure the avoidance of defects liability on all executed and planned projects by providing strong advisory services and project interventions.
- Implememnt all Weekly and Daily activity plans and actioning them in accordance to full Project Schedules
- Supervise and Manage all Sub – Contractors scope of the entire Projects evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Reference and the company’s standards
Reporting and Analysis
Preparation of Weekly/monthly Report for Review Meetings and Project Reportings
Review and monitor business operating reports
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen
- Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder
- Attention to detail, planning, organization, and daily delivery requirements
Functional Skills and Competencies
- Technical expertise in Construction Project Management
- Competence in Community Engagements and Customer Satisfying Initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to Analyze and apply data to improve results
- Sufficient technical knowledge in recognizing technical problems
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Civil Engineering
- Minimum experience of 8 years
- Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, PMP etc
- Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
- Computer Proficiency in the relevant Engineering Packages including Autocad, Civil Soft, Project Management, Microsoft Office Suite etc.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Integrity and Results Oriented
- Strong cerebral capacity and Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively and ability to cope with and work under pressure
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494227 to apply for this job .