Our client CGC Nigeria Limited a Chinese company and subsidiary of CGCOC Group Co. Ltd in Mainland China has mandated us to recruit professional and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position
Position – Public Relations Officer
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results periodically
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- 3 to 5 years’ working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Should be prepared to work in any part of the Nigeria
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494210 to apply for this job .