- Clinical health care of all animals in collection, regardless of sizes and species.
- Treatment of disease and first aid care of any sick or injured animal.
- Preventive health care-routine worming protocols, annual medical check-ups for at-risk species.
- ensuring that animals imported and exported are free from disease and fit to travel
- Post-mortem examinations of all specimens that die, to determine the cause of death, and to monitor the health of collection
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494190 to apply for this job .