- On resumption check that the environment and surroundings are clean. (Back yard, Kitchen, Outdoor garden area, inner restaurant, guest toilet and staff toilet).
- Check that all the rooms are clean and tidy.
- Verify that we have enough diesel for the day, that oil and water have been gauged and checked in the generator.
- Confer with the kitchen staff to verify menu items and ingredients that are available and those that are unavailable.
- Ensure that the bar chillers are well stocked.
- Ensure staffs are dressed in the appropriate uniform and are well dressed. (Shirts are tucked in, hair is tidy, no excessive jewelry, nails are short and clean).
- Ensure customer and staff toilets are cleaned hourly.
- Ensure all company bills and files are up to date e.g. LIRS, FIRS, LAWMA, LOCAL GOVT, DSTV, etc.
- Work closely with the store keeper to ensure we never run out of supplies.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food being served to customers.
- You are expected to be strict and firm with every staff.
- Keep a close eye on staff attendance.
- Do not hesitate to surcharge any staff found wanting with regards to time keeping and discipline.
- Make sure customers are happy with the service.
- Ask customers randomly about quality and quantity of food.
- Make sure the kitchen is well prepped for service.
- Applicant should reside within Festac and it's environ.
- 2 years experience max.
- Immediate employment.
- Experience is preferred to qualification but min qualification should be SSCE.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494154 to apply for this job .