Green BB Int. Limited is a diversified SME incorporated in 2008 as a Private Limited Liability Company Participating in these Core Biz Areas: Literacy & Education, Entertainment, Green Technology & Gadgets. E-commerce & I.T.
We have come a long way developing and reshaping our business over the years. We are launching a few ICT related portfolio’s and hence are looking for some of the best developers we can find.
The ideal candidate will analyse project requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions, across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
- Write code in a variety of different programming languages.
- Build applications, collect data and manage databases.
- Implement network theory and design principles.
- Analyse software systems to determine significant features, advantages and disadvantages.
- Leverage advanced technical skills and knowledge to excel in a web programmer career.
- Initiate, implement and finalize new deals on behalf of our firm and our e-commerce platform by meeting and signing contracts with new clients / vendors.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Manage business transactions from sales to delivery and after service sales.
- Ensure projects/tasks are delivered promptly.
- Ensure full customer satisfaction on all products acquired and sales carried out.
- The Web Developer will focus on the company’s external and internal website design, and development projects. The person will be collaborating across functions, particularly in support of marketing campaigns. This person will have an exciting opportunity to design and develop web-based solutions that drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
- The IT/Web Development Officer will be based in Abuja and will aim to achieve the business objectives and agree deliverables each month.
- Analyses user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Improves existing software programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Investigates new technologies.
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly skilled in software programming and graphics
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Analytical and technical skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion for learning new technology
- Demonstrate high-level interpersonal communication skills inclusive of communication and presentation skills
- Pays attention to details especially in graphics
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and proactive work habits
- Must be a fast learner who is willing to commit to self-development to enhance skills and abilities
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Server Side Scripting in PHP
- Grounded knowledge in HTML (from HTML 4.x to HTML 5)
- Object Oriented Designing and Modelling
- Database Modelling and Design
- Grounded knowledge in SQL scripting
- Experience in a PHP Framework (Zend Framework most preferably)
- Ability to work on a tight deadline
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Knowledge in web technologies
- Good attention to details
- Minimum of a diploma, or University degree in related Computer Science/Engineering courses (professional qualification will be an added advantage). But our emphasis on this employment will be ability over certificate.
- Front-end & Back-end web; full-stack development
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494129 to apply for this job .