HealthPlus has become a household name in Nigeria and beyond. Our dedication has been recognized with several awards of excellence in the healthcare and entrepreneurship categories including the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award (NHEA) for 2014 and 2015. Our people are valued, passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain the company’s edge. Their testimonial is that they are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as the company offers a strong platform for achieving their potentials. We seek to employ and retain the best talents.
The Graphic Artist will create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers. Produce quality digital graphics and typography for print, web and mobile. Conceptualize and create innovative designs and graphics using new ways to present our concepts with a deep knowledge of current trends in design, consumer marketing, technology, expertise, vision and creativity that will bring the company’s ideas to life.
Key elements of the Role
- Report to the Head, Marketing and Communication
- Work under the direction of the Head, Marketing and Communication to review priorities and complete projects on time
- Create design solutions that have high visual impact while staying true to the brand of each of our divisions
- Develop concepts, graphics and copy layouts for product illustrations in print and digital mediums including corporate websites
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy which entails fonts’ style and size in accordance to stipulated brand guidelines
- Proffer solutions to styles and formats of print production within approved timescales and budgets
- Prepare rough drafts of materials based on agreed briefs
- Review final layouts and executing improvements where required before print run
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Work with accuracy and attention to details, to provide quality outputs always
- Contribute towards concepts, strategies and development of branding projects especially during branch rollouts, based on defined standards and specifications
- Maintain active understanding of guidelines, goals and core value propositions of the brand
- Keep abreast of current trends in the industry and advising the company of material and equipment upgrades where necessary
- Continually developing technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience designing front end user interface Web solutions using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Self-starting individual with proven ability to take ownership for results and driving change
- Ability to be resourceful and work independently with little or no supervision
- Creative, artistic and critical thinking skills are a must
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills
- Keen eye for details including color, typography and brand principles
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- A general understanding of all aspects of Corporate Communications
- Must know CSS, HTML, and have hands-on experience of content management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494035 to apply for this job .