Stella Maris High School, Garki, Abuja (Day section), is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private secondary school in the heart of Abuja. It has over 450 students. We are academically selective and highly so, with everyone being above the average.
- Care and look out for the well being of pre-school children.
- Assisting with the development of communication skills, problem solving, social skills and story telling.
- Liaise with parents/carers in a supportive, non-judgmental manner.
- Promote Equal Opportunities and non-discriminatory practice within the crèche.
- Assisting with basic hygiene and toilet training.
- To undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post.
- Should have, at least First leaving school certificate
- Must have basic first aid knowledge
- Experience in childcare
- Be caring and passionate about working with children
- Good guest relations and customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Patient and a good team player.
- Must be clean
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494003 to apply for this job .