Stella Maris High School, Garki, Abuja (Day section), is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private secondary school in the heart of Abuja. It has over 450 students. We are academically selective and highly so, with everyone being above the average.
- Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history
- Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting
- Knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of art
- Provide individual and small group instruction to students pupils to adapt the curriculum needs.
- Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students’ pupils work for the school and the community
- Maintain professional competence through out employment and education activities provided by the school
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned by management concerning Fine Art.
Degree in Fine Art or any other related field.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493997 to apply for this job .