Stella Maris High School, Garki, Abuja (Day section), is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private secondary school in the heart of Abuja. It has over 450 students. We are academically selective and highly so, with everyone being above the average.
- To manage the day to day running of the creche
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of the children within your care
- To liaise directly with parents of the children who will be attending the creche both prior to their arrival and also in the creche to ensure a smooth transition to the creche
- Liaise with parents/carers in a supportive, nonjudgmental manner.
- To ensure all on site health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place and operational.
- Planning, organisation and supervision of appropriate play activities and creative activities.
- Help with basic hygiene and toilet training.
- To undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post.
- To create an action packed timetable of activities and play ideas for the children within the creche
- To decorate the setting in a way that is both welcoming and stimulating to the children and their parents.
- To hold daily team meetings
- To update management on daily basis using Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Must have a first degree
- Must have basic first aid knowledge
- Experience in childcare
- Be caring and passionate about working with children
- Good guest relations and customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Patient and a good team player.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493996 to apply for this job .