Novartis is a global healthcare leader and has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We appreciate and welcome your interest in joining our team of associates from more than 150 nationalities who currently share our mission to care and to cure. Our career website is updated regularly and can be viewed in other languages by selecting the option in the upper right corner.
- To support the DRA Manager in registration of new drug products and the maintenance of registration of approved drug products in order to ensure viability of these products in the marketplace.
- To support DRA Manager in ensuring the timely registration of new drug products and the maintenance of registration of approved drug products in order to ensure viability of these products in the marketplace as well as maintaining the DRAGON database to ensure up to 95% compliance level.
- Degree in Pharmacy or similar degree in Life Science
- Min 2 years experience in Drug Regulatory Affairs, preferable at al Pharmaceutical Industry or equivalent
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong result driven, ability to bring innovative ideas, “think out of the box”
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493901 to apply for this job .