Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To develop and deploy strategies to expand our customer base and ensure consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues in the assigned territory.
To build strong relationship with existing and new clients in order to achieve continuous patronage and penetration of the company’s product into the market while ensuring the sales and marketing team meet their targets.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation and implementation of annual sales budget and action plans
- Contribute to the development of product lines for the foundry, fabrication and machine shops.
- Monitor and compare NMT’s sales and marketing drives against the competitor’s in order to maintain competitive edge and remains relevant in the industry.
- Assign target to all Sales and Marketing team and prepare action plans for them to realize their sales targets in volume and figure.
- Evaluate the performance and development of Sales and Marketing team on quarterly basis against the individual set target
- Maintain up-to-date or accurate records of all sales and marketing activities and present same at every management meeting or as may be directed by the reporting officer.
- Ensure all expenses are in line with approved budget limits and take every opportunity to explore and secure economies of scale in all expenditures
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications Department to continuously evaluate/adjust promotional and advertising programmes.
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Equivalent
- MBA and any other professional qualification in relevant disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7years relevant experience in a competitive FMCG / OEM environment.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493893 to apply for this job .