SCLogisticsng is an innovative import and export shipping company that specializes in speedy delivery of goods purchased from international merchants to companies in Nigeria and from Nigeria.
- Manage online content.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, and audience identification.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, speeches, articles and marketing materials such as brochure, fliers, promotional videos etc.
- Managing and engaging with users on social media sites (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook).
- Constantly improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
A graduate degree in English, Public Relations, Mass Communication and other related disciplines from any Nigerian university.
- Must be active on social media.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral, are essential.
- Self-motivation, competence, flexibility and willingness to learn.
- A good knowledge of social media marketing – applicant must be internet savvy.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Good physical appearance.
- 1 year experience in Public Relations or Digital Marketing is required.
- Journalism trades may also be beneficial in your application.
- Location: Lagos (Applicant must be a resident of Lagos).
How to Apply
Please follow this procedure to apply for this position.
Send your application and resume
Send a cover letter stating why you want the job.
Application must reach us on or before the closing date November 25th, 2016 to be considered.
Selected candidates will be contacted via email.
Only successful candidate will be contacted for interview and training. If you do not receive a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493883 to apply for this job .