- Responsible for managing all employee payroll activities in line with agreed SLA’s and Serve as the Payroll liaison with departments and business functional groups in the resolution of payroll issues, including but not limited to payroll systems updates, trouble shooting and upgrades, day to day payroll support, customer inquiries and issues, and timely and efficient unit management.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully with the following duties:
- Manage the enterprise systems and payroll applications software. Including setup, administration and testing of the software.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493867 to apply for this job .