- The Manager, Risk Management role will create processes for assessing, identifying, monitoring and preventing operational, technical & business risks.
- Their overarching purpose is to protect the company or organization from risks that could interfere with the company's objectives and goals and mitigate risk where it is unavoidable.
- The role is responsible for ensuring the company complies with its own operating policies and procedures.
- Managing organizational policy systems and corporate records to implement best practices, effective operations and compliance with federal and state laws.
- Leading and performing comprehensive analysis of complex issues and organizational needs to identify areas of improvement and program efficiencies.
- Proactively developing, drafting and recommending corporate policies, standards, and programs to ensure effective operations, provide clear and thorough guidance, enable prudent decisions, and promote a workplace of excellence.
- Managing and leading program/policy reviews with all levels of employees management.
- Developing and delivering presentations which layout policy proposals and recommendations in a sound, concise and logical manner.
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies for review of policy proposals and understanding of adopted policies/programs.
Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the compliance program
Reporting on a regular basis to the Director Fulfillment Operations and compliance committee on the progress of implementation, and assisting these components in establishing methods to improve efficiency and quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse, and waste
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493856 to apply for this job .