Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide.
- The Out of Home Strategist (OOH) /Account Manager pitch for new clients for OOH campaigns and vendor management and ensure the project is completed within the budget.
- The individual shall be responsible for Sales/Sales Management for both new business development and management, and growth of business in existing clients.
- Answering of briefs with strategically-driven OOH media plans.
- Ensure all OOH media plans are strategic and cost effective.
- Provide clients with an insight into the OOH Landscape.
- Liaise and build relationships with media owners to ensure our clients receive the best OOH opportunities.
- Build your knowledge of the inventory in your region.
- Use all relevant Prism tools for each campaign to ensure measurability and cost effectiveness.
- Incorporate OCS research to support the OOH strategies.
- Drive innovation.
- Liaise and build relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Company Owners who need to market their products
- Media Agencies
- Creative agencies
- Poster scope Management and Directors
- Holding Company
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Media or similar Courses.
- Experience Required: 4-5+ years of experience within Digital Media
- Required Skills/Abilities
- Increase knowledge of the OOH Landscape.
- Increase knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Understand all Prism Tools & OCS research
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Relationship building
- Financial/Booking Management Software (eg Navision)
- Prism Tools
- OCS Research
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493729 to apply for this job .