- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
Applicants should be resided in Lagos State.
- Maintain vendors and suppliers contact list
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports e.g. claims
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process
- Order office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reposts
- Write minutes of meetings and produce memos of such review
- Liaise with vendors e.g. laundry, drug reps etc.
- Tactfully manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Cross-examine documents to ensure quality control.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different departments for the Head, Support Services Review.
- Coordinate the organisation of events / programmes. This includes preparing cost estimates, managing the budgets and coordinating all activities for the success of the programme.
Perform other duties as may be required
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493725 to apply for this job .