- Physical education (PE) teachers organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among children and young adults preschool to high school.
- He should be able to develop motor skills and physical development among younger children and proper exercise.
- PE teachers must be able to adjust their curricula to adapt to children with disabilities or different physical abilities. Some PE teachers also coach sports teams.
- Like all instructors, PE teachers must have strong speaking and listening skills.
- Besides being knowledgeable about an activity, they need to be able to communicate and demonstrate it properly.
- PE teachers must be able to observe all their students and maintain discipline within the class. In addition to students, they interact with parents, other teachers and school administrators.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493686 to apply for this job .