- Brand Plan Development - develop a plan that achieves company targets. This will include, but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Own timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- New product development – utilize consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brand. Translates insights into profitable product innovations. Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Market Analysis - provide consumption based data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
Education: Bachelor's degree with MBA in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
Experience Required: Minimum 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Strategic Leadership - ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Analytical - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - resourceful at achieving objectives/ results despite obstacles. Able to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them.
- Strong communication and influence skills - clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of both marketing and cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build strong relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493645 to apply for this job .