Job Location: LAGOS
- The incumbent shall sell the company's services to a variety of customers/clients. He/she shall work strategically to increase the awareness of the company's services.
- Making appointments to see potential clients
- Presenting services to clients
- Organising or attending conferences
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office about customer needs.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet new customers.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a various area.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any related Courses.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning, Strategic thinking, Problem analysis and problem-solving, Team-leadership.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493644 to apply for this job .