- To plan, direct, and coordinate human resource activities of an organization and to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, job evaluations, benefits, education and training programs and regulatory compliance.
- Plan, organize, direct and control or coordinate the personnel or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Initiate and monitor the entire recruitment process, which consists of job posting, hiring, conducting recruitment exams (if any) and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Social Science or any related field, CIPM or its equivalent will be of an added advantage.
- A Master’s degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within the human resource field.
- Ability to analyse data and provide recommendations.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executives
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493642 to apply for this job .