To ensure excellence in all matters pertaining to Quality (Assurance & Control) in service delivery and Safety end-to-end i.e. operations, projects, et cetera.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for ongoing definition of client-oriented minimum standards with respect to operations, projects, etc.
- Responsible for quality planning, assurance, control and evaluation for all teams and projects in the company to ensure they are constructed in accordance with the established minimum standards.
- Collaborate with customer in definition and creation of Quality checklists.
- Has direct oversight and review for documentation and physical inspection of the project work and working with other in-house personnel (e.g., Project Managers, Superintendents, etc.) and external personnel to produce and document a quality finished product.
- Manage quality related SLAs and serve as primary interface between all clients and quality department.
- In the event of projects not reaching predefined standards, Engages Team Lead
- Engineering to ensure reworks are completed effectively.
- Oversee regular Safety Self Audit and inspection Program and maintaining accurate records of such audit.
- Encourage and create high level of Safety awareness within the organization and address Workplace Safety issues and programs.
- Responsible for coordinating all regional quality engineers to ensure client’s quality requirements are met in service delivery.
- Quality training for all implementation teams.
- Responsible for safety planning and conformance to clients HSE requirements, safety audits and reporting.
- Responsible for using Quality checklists in generating customer feedback.
- Review reports on customer portal & archive projects internally.
- Recommend remedies for breaches in quality related aspects of contracts.
- Manage Team total quality & EHS with right authority
- Coordinate Quality Control monitoring across all ongoing projects and operations.
- Plan audit and Report Quality audits / improvements plan to Client.
- Provide weekly report, 100% SIR report/Milestone check report to Client project team & Quality team.
- Checking compliance with HSE standards, particularly use of Personal Protective
- Equipment (PPE) gears, utilizing relevant IT tools and periodic physical visits.
- Conduct Accident and Incidents Investigation, determine probable causes and make recommendation for corrective actions.
Below are keys output measurable expected of the Quality & Safety Manager:
- Weekly quality report including HSE, PPE, and client SLA compliance.
- Quality checklists.
- Validated Quality pictures.
- B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information
- Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in engineering and telecommunication teams with 3 years at supervisory level.
- HSE, CAPM, Prince II Foundation or equivalents.
- Client vendor certifications.
- Any other relevant professional certifications.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Conversant and proficient in complex quality control and assurance concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail with experience in trouble-shooting and checklist monitoring processes.
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce all federal, stat
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493558 to apply for this job .